Solenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company?s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of 3,500 professionals in 118 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit??-Twitter?-?LinkedIn.
Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers? unique challenges. If you?re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
The Launch Project Manager position is regionally based in North America. The successful candidate would be responsible for the proper installation, utilization, and interpretation regarding the application of Solenis predictive analytics data solutions.? This person has a minimum of 5 year?s industrial experience creating customer ROI. The LPM has knowledge of unit operations and the ROI streams that impact plant profitability.? The person is capable of understanding the value of marketplace initiatives and managing multiple support projects with little management oversight. Works cross-functionally with local Solenis teams, applications resources, IT and plant personnel regarding how to use this solution to achieve desired customer ROI.? In addition the Launch Project Manager will lead multiple projects focused on new technology growth and validating new digital technologies. LPM is to be a primary filter for new product ideas and gathering the ?Voice of the Customer? to enhance the product line. Ultimately, success will be measured through expanding sales and profitability.
- Identify, communicate and document the ROI from the Solenis predictive analytics solution in NA
- Train local sales team on utilization and interpretation of the Solenis predictive analytics solution
- Product launch ? assist in the planning and launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Participate in identifying and gathering VOC? ?Voice of Customer? in assigned vertical regarding product utilization and evolution.
- Project Management ? Serve as ?point of contact? regarding vetting and installation of new applications.
- Work with regional sales teams regarding implementation strategy with in assigned vertical.
- Bachelor?s degree.
- Knowledge of the Pulp and Paper Process and areas that impact plant profitability
- Basic knowledge of plant data historians (major players, data formats, extracting data)
- Knowledge of data analysis tools: MiniTab, SPC, Envoy?.
- Very strong communication and training skills
- Willing to travel 75%.
?At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.?Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.???Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. ?All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.?Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-.?#LI-JD1
Associated topics: construction, construction technician, construction technologist, driller, extraction operator, extraction technician, fitter, hvac, operation, pipefitter