We are looking for individuals interested in gaining an opportunity with an organization that can grow your IT career from any amount of experience to whatever you imagine for your IT career goals.
This opportunity would allow someone to transfer an internship or an IT degree into a lifelong career in IT. This opportunity is also suitable for any level of IT support individual.
One of TEKsystems clients is looking for multiple qualified candidates to support their IT department's Helpdesk/Desktop Support team. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a local enterprise company. This is also a great opportunity for someone to grow their skills within IT Support and have the opportunity to advance their careers within IT.
They are currently looking for individuals who are looking to grow within their company. Previous Helpdesk or Desktop Support or PC Technician experience is preferred. Pay will be negotiable based on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications
- Swapping out laptops/desktops and deploying Windows 10
- Re-imaging windows 10 onto machines from windows 7
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
- To install and configure new IT equipment
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
*Please apply if you're interested in hearing more about the opportunity and if you feel you're capable of completing any of these job duties*
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: desktop, help, help desk, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, support, support analyst, technical support specialist, technician iii