Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
Our System Engineer works in the Division of System Function (DSF) Product Line, responsible for leading functional development of the Assisted and Autonomous Parking features. FO is also serving as customer contact during the quote stage, and definition of the requirements for A&AP functions.
Decomposes customer functional requirements and defines compliance matrix in accordance to Valeo capabilities and strategies.
* You define and releases Valeo Product Specification document.
* You use DOORs to link Valeo requirements together with customer requirements.
* You define all required interfaces and signals required for the function to meet customer requirements.
* You collaborates with project team and with the various development areas (Software, and System Testing) in development of the functions.
* You lead Functional development and ensures functional performance meets customer requirements.
* You use KPI matrices to measure and improve functional performance.
* You ensures test engineering performs required system validation and relevant system test requirements and scenarios meet customer requirements and are linked in DOORs.
* You interface with the customer for system and function performance.
* You work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process.
* You support project System architect in creation of system architecture based on functional and non-functional requirements.
* You assist Business Dev. Dept with Feasibility Studies and support RFQ activities as required, including customer and internal requirements review.
* You decompose customer functional requirements and define compliance matrix in accordance to Valeo capabilities and strategies.
Let's talk about you...
* You are an experienced System Engineer with at least 3-5 years of experience in the automotive industry, preferably in ADAS development.
* You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent, more preferred if its a Masters degree.
* Knowledge of Requirement Management and methods for software development, especially SPICE.
* Experience with DOORs.
* Knowledge of ISO26262 is an advantage.
* Some experience in C programming or SW development.
* Good English skills both spoken and written.
* Self motivated and with emphasis on teamwork.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician